Facial hair like beard and mustache can create an amazing style statement for a man. Unfortunately many do not have well-balanced facial hair growth that will spoil their overall macho look. One among the main reason that most of the men do not get facial hair is due to their hereditary nature. Sometimes, clogged hair follicles may also slow down facial hair growth in many men. Stimulating hair growth is not a simple technique rather it needs maximum attention and relentless assessment.
Here are some tips to stimulate facial hair growth in men both naturally and also with the help of some of the best cosmetics available in the market:
- Moisture and Moisture – Keeping your face moisturized is the best way to stimulate facial hair growth. Dryness actually clogs hair follicles and then it slows down hair growth so keep it moisturized all throughout the day.
- Warm Water – Wash your face with warm water and use a gentle facial cleanser twice every day to keep it clean and moisturized. This avoids the facial skin from turning abrasive and relentlessly causing skin irritation too.
- Exfoliate – Remove the clogs, dead skin and useless hair follicles from your face that interrupts facial hair growth. To do this, you must use a gentle exfoliating scrub or salt to exfoliate your face twice every week. Doing this repeatedly increases facial hair growth by removing clogs from its.
- Trim your hair – To stimulate facial hair growth in men who already have very less hair growth, not doing a clean shave is always a must. Do not clean shave and loose the density of your hair. Rather shave only once in two weeks or once in a month. You can actually trim your facial hair to achieve a neat look while giving up on your facial hair growth.
- Healthy Vitamins – Natural Vitamins can nourish your facial hair and stimulate hair growth. Keep your diet rich with natural Vitamins like Vitamin A, C, E and B5. Food items that are rich in these vitamins are oils, leafy vegetables, nuts, beans, protein rich meat and more.
There are a lot of hair growth vitalizing moisturizers and lotions available in the market today. These hair growth stimulating products are inexpensive and they are also side effects free. Get BPA and glycerin free facial hair growth stimulating lotions and use them regularly. One can visit the online stores specializing in selling cosmetics for men to order to hair growth vitalizing agents at affordable rates.